Self-Regulated Qualifications (SRQ)
A Crossfields Institute self-regulated qualification (SRQ) is designed, delivered and awarded to the same quality standards as a regulated qualification, but is not regulated by Ofqual.
Who is it for?
- For vision and values based organisations to build strong succession, transformation within any organisation starts with the transformation of its leaders.
- For overseas centres and learners who want the recognition and increased status of recognition by a UK awarding organisation.
- For qualifications that are outside the Heath & Social Care, Education & Training, Early Childhood or Agriculture and Horticulture sectors.
- A self-regulated qualification can be in any other sector.
- Qualification can be any size, level or structure.
- Qualification sits on the Crossfields Institute self-regulated framework (SRF), between entry level and level 7.
Examples of these qualifications include:
- Level 5 Diploma in Eurythmy Education
- Level 5 Diploma in Nutrition and Lifestyle: Evaluating their Role in Chronic Disease Development
- Level 7 Diploma in Subject Teaching (Steiner). Waldorfpedagogik för ämneslärare
Back to: Awarding Organisation