Crossfields Institute Regulated Qualifications
These qualifications are regulated by Ofqual (the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) the regulator of qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
Who is it for?
- For employers to ensure their unique vision or approach is embedded throughout the organisation in a high calibre qualification.
- For providers that offer specialist education or training in a regulated vocation e.g. Health or Social Care.
- For learners who want the increased recognition and stamp of approval that comes with an Ofqual qualification, for example when working with local authorities, health services.
- For organisations and people who want to increase recognition and status by accrediting and disseminating their method.
- The Institute is approved to develop Ofqual regulated qualifications in the following sectors:
- Health and Social Care
- Horticulture and Forestry
- Child Development and Well Being
- Teaching and Lecturing
- Qualifications can be from level 2 to level 5.
- Qualification is on the new Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- Can have a flexible size and structure – for example from 10 hours to 3 years.
- Certificates have the prestigious Ofqual logo.
Examples of these qualifications include:
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Pedagogy
- Level 3 Diploma in Biodynamic Farming and Gardening
- Level 5 Certificate in Equine Facilitated Human Development
Back to: Awarding Organisation