Crossfields Institute Quality Mark
An international quality benchmark for organisations that need education programmes designed to their own in-house standards.
Crossfields Institute reviews and monitors the centre’s systems and the processes underpinning the delivery of the training. This is not a qualification.
- Your programme is endorsed by an Awarding Organisation, guaranteeing learners a high quality experience.
- This is the cheapest, most flexible option.
- Less organisational structure required by the organisation.
- It is customised around the needs of the organisation.
- Can be in UK or overseas.
- Learner assessment is optional.
- Learners receive a certificate of completion confirming the completed total hours of Certified Professional Development (CPD).
Examples of these programmes include:
- International Federation of Equine Assisted Learning – Dare to Live
- Diploma in the Living Well Dying Well Person-Centred Approach to Death and Dying
Back to: Awarding Organisation