Crossfields Institute is an awarding organisation that is regulated by Ofqual (the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). The Institute is a charity working to promote holistic, integrative education and develops specialist qualifications for vision-based organisations, centres and colleges in the UK and overseas.
As an awarding organisation, we work particularly with those that are innovating in the health, environment, education, and leadership and management sectors. Crossfields Institute qualifications are designed to cultivate attributes such as independent thinking, curiosity, resilience and social awareness alongside academic knowledge. Our holistic approach to education aims to encourage cognitive, practical, emotional and spiritual development, supporting learners to reach their full potential and become active citizens.
We work with education providers in England and overseas to develop qualifications that suit their needs or embed their particular method or approach into a robust qualification.
We also work with forward thinking employers to develop specific qualifications to support them in building their vision or method and developing in-service capacity.
We offer three different levels of accreditation or validation depending on your requirements:
Benefits of Accreditation
- Developing a qualification enhances the reputation of your education programme, it gives students, the public and employers confidence in the quality of the education and achievement.
- Promotes your organisation’s method and vision to a wider audience, and demonstrates a commitment to succession building within your organisation.
- Leads to increased learner numbers, giving learners the recognition and confidence they need to enrol on the course.
Ofqual is the regulator of qualifications and exams in England and regulates all awarding organisations. Our approval as an awarding organisation means that we can develop qualifications between levels 2 and 5 in the following areas:
- Health and social care
- Teaching and learning
- Child development and well being
- Foundations for learning and life
- Horticulture and forestry
If you are interested in developing a qualification or programme please get in touch: [email protected] or call 01453 808118.
To find out more about what an awarding organisation is, please read What is an English Awarding Organisation?