Life Changing Learning
Our vision is a world where every human being has the voice and tools to creatively engage in social, ethical, ecological and spiritual questions to shape the future together.
Our purpose is to research and create education which inspires the individual to engage their potential by developing situational awareness, independent thinking, emotional intelligence, imagination, self-knowledge and the capacity to consciously take action.
Crossfields Institute was founded in 2007 by Charlotte von Bülow as an Educational Charity, in response to a need for formal recognition for holistic education and research. Since then Crossfields Institute has developed into a group, operating as an Awarding Organisation, Higher Education Institute and consultancy.
We work for and with inspired employers, forward-thinking organisations, and employees, students and learners who want to engage constructively with the world.
We do it out of our belief that above all else we need people to become active citizens who can respond to the changing needs of society, think creatively, articulate ideas and find new approaches in an increasingly complex world.
Joining Crossfields Institute means that your organisation becomes part of our strategic plan. Since its inception in 2007, the Institute has built a consistent track record of achievement. We include all our affiliated organisations in this vision and our collective effort serves this larger aim. Over the last 5 years more than 60 centres, larger or smaller, have benefited from our educational research and development culture where practitioners, teachers, learners and beneficiaries work to contribute to a better world.
Crossfields Institute aims are to:
- Advance, promote and develop education, training and research inspired by holistic and integrative approaches to education
- Develop and/or provide for qualifications and programmes relating to such education, training and research
- Support learning and widen opportunity by recognising achievement through courses and qualifications
We seek collaboration with organisations that:
- Take an integrative approach to teaching, learning and research
- Have a holistic view of the human being that includes body, soul and spirit
- Promote a sustainable and ethical approach to the environment and the use of natural resources