Life Changing Learning
Our vision is a world where every human being has the voice and tools to creatively engage in social, ethical, ecological and spiritual questions to shape the future together.
Our purpose is to research and create education which inspires the individual to engage their potential by developing situational awareness, independent thinking, emotional intelligence, imagination, self-knowledge and the capacity to consciously take action.
We seek to create change by transforming educational practices, developing human and organizational potential, and nurturing a different kind of leadership. We aim to cultivate active citizens who can respond thoughtfully and creatively to an increasingly complex world, and have the courage to ignite change. We share a singular objective: to find innovative solutions to the problems of our time.
Crossfields Institute Group is an organization that drives social and educational innovation across fields of study by designing and delivering programs that seed change. Founded by Charlotte von Bülow in 2007, Crossfields Institute has grown organically and strategically, operating out of offices in the United Kingdom and Denmark and now operating in eleven countries. Today, Crossfields Institute Group segments its offering into three areas that share a common thread of promoting new and innovative ways of thinking, acting and interacting – Awarding Organisation, Higher Education & Research and Consultancy. They seek to change how we create the next generation of thinkers.
We work for and with inspired employers, forward-thinking organisations, their staff and students. Over the last 5 years more than 60 centres, larger or smaller, have benefited from our educational research and development culture where practitioners, teachers, learners and beneficiaries work to contribute to a better world.
Crossfields Institute’s aims are to:
- Advance, promote and develop education, training and research inspired by holistic and integrative approaches to education
- Develop and/or provide for qualifications and programmes relating to such education, training and research
- Support learning and widen opportunity by recognising achievement through courses and qualifications
We seek collaboration with organisations that:
- Take an integrative approach to teaching, learning and research
- Have a holistic view of the human being that includes body, soul and spirit
- Promote a sustainable and ethical approach to the environment and the use of natural resources